X İngilizce sitemizdeki sınavlar öğrencilerimize sınavlarda çıkabilecek örnek soruları göstermek amacıyla yayımlanmaktadır.Bu sınavlar sayesinde müfredata dahil olan konuları ve öğretmenlerimizin sorma ihtimailinin yüksek olduğu soruları/soruların benzerlerini görmeniz açısından sizlere yararlı olacaktır.
2009-10 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI 10 A SINIFI İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 1. DÖNEM 2. YAZILI SINAVI SORULARIDIR
AàComplete the sentences
- If you don’t want to have problems on holiday, you must make the necessary a_________________ before leave.
- I’d like to give you some money but I am p_________________, too.
- Turkish people are famous for their h_________________. They love their guests.
- The bathtub is l_________________. Water is coming out of it.
- A_________________ is the most important part of a holiday. So, you must find a good hotel first.
BàRewrite the following sentences using relative clauses.
- That man is my neighbor. He is wearing a blue jacket.
- I saw some people on the road. They were jumping up and down.
- That boy is going to give me some money. His car is very beautiful.
- The city is getting bigger. I was born in this city.
- Those students will understand better. They always do their homework.
- This book is very exciting. I am reading it these days.
CàRewrite the following sentences using “be allowed to”
- Cemil can drive his father’s car.
- Students can’t run in the corridor.
- Drivers can’t drive over 50 kph in the city center. It is forbidden.
DàWhat do the underlined words in the story refer to?
- They, line 6:
- It, line 12:
- Them, line 23:
- That, line 28:
- It, line 44:
- It, line 55:
EàAnswer the questions about the story “The Birthmark”
- Why did Aylmer marry Georgiana?
- Why did Georgiana let Aylmer remove the mark?
FàAre the following statements about the story true or false? Correct if false.
- Aylmer’s dream came true.
- Aylmer knew that the liquid could kill Georgiana.
- Everybody hated Georgiana’s birthmark.
GàListening. Listen to John, Mary and Sue’s plans and answer the questions below.
26. What does Mary suggest?
a) going to the disco b) eating in a restaurant c) going to the cinema
27. How often has Sue been to the cinema?
a) three times b) twice c) six times
28. What does John suggest?
a) going to the disco b) eating in a restaurant c) going to a concert
29. Where do they decide to go?
a) to the pub b) to a concert c) to a disco
30. Why can’t they walk?
a) it’s raining b) it’s too far c) it’s too dark
31. How are they going to go?
a) by bus b) by train c) in John’s car
32. When does the concert start?
a) at 6:30 b) at 7:30 c) at 6:45
33. Where does the bus stop?
a) opposite the park, next to the pub b) Worchester Street
c) opposite the pub, next to the park
33 questions in all
3 points each
1 point is to be added to the total