AD, SOYAD: NO:
- Write three sentences about what you usually do. (2 points each)
- Write three sentences about what you are doing now. (2 points each)
- Write two sentences about what you don’t do. (2 points each)
- Write two sentences about what you aren’t doing now. (2 points each)
- Write the antonyms of the adjectives. (1 point each)
Cheap beautiful dry low
Dirty easy poor dangerous
- Fill in the blanks with adjectives. (1 point each)
1. It’s very __________ these days because it is winter.
2. Don’t talk to him! He is a very ___________ man.
3. –What color is coffee?
4. It’s very __________ but he can buy it because he is very rich.
5. She isn’t eating very much these days because she thinks she is __________.
- Correct the mistakes. (1 point each)
1. This isn’t a school big.
2. They are riches people.
3. She is quiet very.
4. He is good student.
5. She is a beautiful.
- Make sentences in present simple tense. (it can be +, -, or?) (2 points each)
1. (usually / you / when / wake up)
2. (want / I / to drink / coffee) because I don’t like it.
3. –(be / a student / she / why / at Anatolian High School)
-Because she is clever.
4. –Why does she cycle to work?
-(the bus / because / cheap / be)
5. Her father works in London but (he / in / Brighton / live)
- Make sentences in present continuous tense. (2 points each)
1. The teacher is talking and (listen / students / the)
2. (why / you /watch / TV)
3. This is very difficult but (I / try / to understand / it)
4. You are answering the questions but (answer / the teacher / the questions)
5. (your father / what / do / now)
- Make sentences in present continuous tense OR present simple tense. (-, +, or ?) (2 points each)
1. He can’t buy this car because (have / he / money / a lot of)
2. Normally we speak Turkish but (now / speak / English / we)
3. – (you / a pencil / have)
-Yes, I do.
4. (go shopping / his father / every Sunday)
5. (they / what / do / now)
6. (get / he / at / school / to / 7:30)
7. (you / why / angry / be)
8. (breakfast / she / have / at / 7 o’clock)
9. Hamit is wet because (have / he / umbrella / an)
10. That man is wearing a black jacket and (wear / a / pink / coat / wife / his)
G. Answer the questions. Write long answers, please. (2 points each)
1. When do you usually wake up?
2. What does your mother do?
3. What are the students doing now?
4. What is the teacher doing now?
5. Are the questions difficult?
6. What do you do when you are thirsty?
7. How many students are there in your class?
8. What language does George Bush speak?
9. Why are you answering these questions?
10. Have you got a computer?