9 A-B SINIFLARI İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 1. DÖNEM 3. YAZILI SINAVI
AàComplete the sentences
- I can’t take photos because I don’t have a c_________________.
- –How about going fishing?
-Yes, that s_________________ great.
- My sister is ill. So, I am going to look a_________________ her.
- She is a tidy girl. She always m_________________ her bed and empties the dustbin.
- I can’t help you because I haven’t got any time. I am very b_________________.
- You needn’t w_________________ about the exam. It is very easy.
- If you want to improve your English, you must p_________________.
- Today you are going to be at school u_________________ 3:05 pm.
- –I can’t join the picnic because I have an exam tomorrow.
-What a p_________________.
- –How many cats are there in Pazarcık?
-I don’t k_________________.
BàFind the relatives.
- Mehmet is Cemil’s brother. Cemil is Mehmet’s ______________.
- Kazım is Haldun’s uncle. Haldun is Kazım’s ______________.
- Cemile is Cevriye’s niece. Cevriye is Cemile’s ______________.
CàComplete the sentences with “needn’t, must, mustn’t, have to, don’t have to, can’t”
- The fridge is full. You _____________ go shopping.
- You _____________ break the rules.
- I am sorry I can’t join the party because I _____________ study physics.
- Our students _____________ be at school at 7:30 a.m.
- You must have a pencil but you _____________ have a bag.
DàWhat time is it?
- It is 4:15 à
- It is 6:30 à
- It is 7:45 à
EàReplace the underlined words with pronouns
- Cemil’s brother is in New York. à ______________
- Our dogs are very clever. à ______________
- You must visit the Topkapı Palace. à ______________
- My father can beat your father. à ______________
- Cats don’t like mice. à ______________
FàMake sentences using the words in brackets
- I am very dirty. So, (take / I / a shower) when I go home.
- She is in Pazarcık today but (be/ she/ in Malatya/ tomorrow).
- (zebras /similar / be/ horses/ to)
- (Cemile / school /to /tomorrow/ go) because she is very ill.
- (happen/ what) if I press this button?
GàMake questions for the underlined words.
- Hemhemetülmübaşere is going to learn English.
- Tencer is going to meet Tencere tomorrow morning.
- George speaks English because he is American.
- What is her name and surname?
- What is her telephone number?
- Where is she from?
- Where was she born?
- When was she born?
- What is her job?
- Where does she work?
Send me a postcard from İstanbul. Write about your plans for tomorrow. Use “first, next, then…” Write in three paragraphs, one paragraph for your plans in the morning, one for the afternoon and one paragraph for the evening. 6 points for each good paragraph.
Here are some suggestions for you;
Breakfast at the Bosphorus
Lunch at Cemil’s Restaurant
Dinner at Fethi Paşa
QUESTIONS 1-41 ARE 2 POINTS EACH
WRITING IS 18 POINTS